New business start-ups require a huge commitment of time and money. By joining Ellianos, you receive the following valuable benefits you would not receive by going it on your own:
Sample Business Plan- You can personalize this to obtain funding.
Site Selection Evaluation Support and Tools- Help avoid costly mistakes in site selection with the help of our experts.
Lease and Real Estate Assistance- Assistance in getting a fair lease or real estate purchase deal with the help of our commercial real estate experts.
Building Plans- Our building plans provided to you eliminates a monumental step in the start up process.
Vendor Selection and Discounts- Take the guesswork out of finding good vendors and receive group discounts for being a part of Ellianos buying group.
Complete Training- Even if you have no coffee experience, we will teach you the valuable things you need to know about the exciting specialty coffee industry and how to create our proprietary recipes.
Operations Manual- You are provided with an Ellianos Operations Manual which has the tools you need to help run your store—at your fingertips.
On-going Support and Evaluations- We schedule periodic evaluations at your store to see if there are any areas in which we can help you improve operations.
Financial and Operations Advice- You will have access to our Ellianos Corporate business professionals if you have any financial or operations questions. We continuously invest in finding new ways to save our franchisees money through more efficient operations.
Logo and Branding Materials- Eliminates the need for the franchise owner to invest in essential but costly logos and corporate identity.
Marketing Advice- Don’t know what to promote or how to attract customers? Our Marketing Director will be glad to help you put together your own marketing plan.
Brand Identity- As the franchise grows, our brand awareness adds an enormous intangible asset to your store.
1. Take a tour of Ellianos Coffee Company and Complete the Request for Informaion Visit our website at www.ellianos.com and click on the Franchise Opportunities tab located at the top of our homepage. This is where you can review basic information about franchising with Ellianos, determine if you meet our current financial requirements to become an Ellianos franchisee, and complete the Request More Information form. Once we receive your form, we will send you additional franchising information to your email address.
2. Complete the Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement and the Franchisee Pre-Application After our initial email, we will send a secondary email containing these two important forms. Because we and you will share financial and other private or proprietary information with each other, both parties will sign a Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement (MNDA). We will also ask that you complete the Franchisee Pre-Application which will help us understand what your business goals are for franchising with Ellianos. Our email will also include a request for a phone number, date, and and time that we may call you for an initial discussion on the possibilities of franchising with Ellianos.
3. Complete the Franchise Application: After our initial phone conversation, we will send you the Franchise Application for you to complete and return to us. The Franchise Application is a form that will give us several important pieces of information as we walk down this path together.
4. Evaluation of your Application: When we receive your completed Franchise Application, we will evaluate it from a business viability standpoint. Upon completion of our evaluation, you shall be notified by telephone or email of our decision on your application. If your application is approved, the phone call or email will include a discussion of "next steps."
5. Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD): Once your application is approved, we will email a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to you for your review, and signature on the FDD Receipt Page (the last page fo the document). We are required by federal law to provide the FDD information to you. The FDD is a document that discloses extensive information to you on our company, our officers, the franchise system, financial performance representations, and also includes copies of our franchise contract forms.
6. Schedule a Visit to Ellianos Corporate Office in Lake City, Florida: After we receive the FDD Receipt Page from you, we will call you to determine our mutual interest level to continue our discussion of forming a franchise business relationship. If we and you wish to proceed further, we will schedule a visit for you and any members of your business team and/or family to meet our corporate team in Lake City, Florida. is is both a business and personal visit where we get to know one another and start building a future long-term relationship.
7. Execute the Letter of Intent: At this stage, we are well on our way to becoming franchise partners! We will prepare and sign with you a Letter of Intent. This letter is a non-binding letter that will outline all of the agreed upon terms of your franchise contract. The signed Letter of Intent is the event that triggers numerous internal processes to bring a new franchisee into the Ellianos’ family.
8. Sign and Fund the Franchise Contract: The Franchise Contract will be prepared and be mailed to you for signature and payment of the balance of the franchise fees due. Upon receipt of the contract from you, we will counter-sign the contract and a copy will be returned to you.
9. Schedule Training: After the franchise contract has been signed, we will schedule you and one or more of your managers for Initial Training to be held at our corporate offices and corporate training store in Lake City, Florida. During training, all manuals, toolkits, brochures, and other materials will be loaned to you for the duration of your relationship with Ellianos as a franchise.
10. Grand Opening! Congratulations upon the opening of your Ellianos Coffee Shop! Our corporate operations training team will be on site at your coffee shop from the day before Grand Opening, on Grand Opening Day, and the day following. is is when additional field training will be provided to you and your store operations staff to ensure your success as an Ellianos franchisee.
Understanding the Investment
If you have an initial interest in becoming an Ellianos Franchisee, then you probably have a target area in mind, and perhaps you even have your eye on some potential sites. While market research and site selection are crucial, you must first look at the financial considerations involved. The total amount of investment required to start an Ellianos Franchise can vary widely, depending on your real estate arrangement and other varying factors.
In addition to understanding the financial requirements involved, it is important to understand the time this process takes. Depending on your situation and motivation, the process from signing the Franchise Agreement to Grand Opening can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year or more.
The minimum requirements to become an Ellianos Franchisee are a minimum of $50,000 in cash or liquid assets, with an overall financial net worth of at least $150,000. However, these financial requirements may vary by situation.
The total amount of investment, without the purchase of real estate can run a broad range, from $167,300 to $312,500, even before considering the actual real estate, which can be either leased or purchased.
If you do not meet the asset requirement and you do not have substantial business experience, it is important to understand that obtaining financing from traditional banks can be very difficult. You may still have the options of finding a partner with more resources or searching out loans from the Small Business Administration.
Locate the SBA lenders in your area, and contact several of them. After discussing the concept and requirements with them, you should be able to decide if you have the potential to qualify for their lending. Direct them to our website if they need more information on the concept.
Enter both words below, separated by a space
Please enter the words or numbers you hear
This is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from submitting fake response More Help